On Sat, Sep 25 2010, Julien Danjou wrote: > One that is annoying and that I got this morning: > > http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=6961 Well, I sent that too fast. I only have the latest part of the bug report here: SPC ignores images in the article buffer, and consequently the scrolling with large images is weird. It's better (although not perfect) using the standard emacs scrolling commands (C-v M-v, etc) Got this this morning with gnus-html-renderer, so it's probably not related to the renderer but to the way SPC does the scrolling. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info