On Sun, Sep 19 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Actually, this takes a large performance hit, so I don't think it should > be done. Deleting/inserting something in a buffer moves the buffer gap > around, while subst-in-region does not. If you're in a summary buffer > with 10K articles, and you hit `C', you'll get 10K buffer gap movements, > and it'll be very slow. I'll take a look at performance. Otherwise, if you do have an alternative, please let me know. :) -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info