Hi, Reading gnus-html, I see it uses curl to fetch images. Is there any reason to not use `url-retrieve' to do that? `url' has also a `url-cache' module that can be used to do caching. I recently sent a set of patches to emacs-devel to improve it, and it may be a good candidate to store and cache HTML images. I think it would be smarter to use that modules rather than curl, but maybe you did have a good reason to use curl, Lars? I can volunteer to rewrite that code with `url' if you think it's a good idea. :) -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info