jidanni@jidanni.org writes: > Let's compare these two commands, c runs the command > gnus-summary-catchup-and-exit c runs the command > gnus-group-catchup-current They both leave a message sitting in the > minibuffer when finished. (Bad enough?) I have never seen this happening. > But consider what happens with gnus-summary-catchup-and-exit upon "y": > you are now in the *Group* buffer with the harmless but scary "Mark > all unread articles as read? (y or n) y" still sitting in the > minibuffer. Never, seen this either. Charles -- I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few months. I just love debugging ;-) (Linus Torvalds)