* how to search mailbox with bbdb info?
@ 2007-07-16 15:07 ssSslang
From: ssSslang @ 2007-07-16 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi, I wonder know if I miss some functions that could help me to search
the mail which I only remember it's sender's bbdb alias name, not the
one he written in message. I mean if a guy send me a mail with the
"From: nick <nick@somewhere.com>" header, but in my bbdb, I use a record
with his full name bind to the mail address. Since now I just remember his
full name, not the nick nor the mail address. Can I simple do a search
to find his message without query bbdb first?
--
ssSslang

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-07-16 15:07 UTC | newest]