* `gnus-uu-digest-post-forward' grabs too much
@ 2007-04-16 10:33 reader
From: reader @ 2007-04-16 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'm noticing what may be a small bug in  `gnus-uu-digest-post-forward'
(S-O-p).

If I mark a series with # and then use `S-O-p' all is well, but if I
then mark a new series with # while in the same NG, and use `S-O-p' I
get both the new and the old series.

* Re: `gnus-uu-digest-post-forward' grabs too much
@ 2007-04-17  6:16 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2007-04-17  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: reader; +Cc: ding

> I'm noticing what may be a small bug in  `gnus-uu-digest-post-forward'
> (S-O-p).

> If I mark a series with # and then use `S-O-p' all is well, but if I
> then mark a new series with # while in the same NG, and use `S-O-p' I
> get both the new and the old series.

That's my fault, is only in No Gnus.  I've fixed this bug in the
Gnus CVS trunk right now.  Could you try it?

Thanks.

* Re: `gnus-uu-digest-post-forward' grabs too much
@ 2007-04-18  9:09   ` reader
From: reader @ 2007-04-18  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

>> I'm noticing what may be a small bug in  `gnus-uu-digest-post-forward'
>> (S-O-p).
>
>> If I mark a series with # and then use `S-O-p' all is well, but if I
>> then mark a new series with # while in the same NG, and use `S-O-p' I
>> get both the new and the old series.
>
> That's my fault, is only in No Gnus.  I've fixed this bug in the
> Gnus CVS trunk right now.  Could you try it?

Thanks for speedy reply.  Yes it seems to work as expected now