Hi! I switched recently from bogofilter to CRM114 and when I tried to sort the summary of my spam group by the article spam score assigned by CRM114, I couldn't made it to work. The spam score of every article showed up as 0.00 in the summary buffer. One of the problems seems to be that the spam-necessary-extra-headers function on spam.el only deals with SpamAssassin and Bogofilter. I guess that the header added by the CRM114 filter should be added to the list of extra headers, also. Once that is fixed, there remains another problem in the spam-extra-header-to-number function, which already extracts the proper score from the CRM114 header, but returns a string instead of a number. I include below a patch against spam.el that fixes both these errors.