* mule-ucs
@ 2005-08-04  6:30 Sebastian Luque
From: Sebastian Luque @ 2005-08-04  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Following the recommendations in the w3m manual, I installed mule-ucs in
order to be able to display some special characters. I changed the value
of w3m-use-mule-ucs accordingly, but there are problems loading w3m-ucs.
When starting Emacs with this variable with that value, Emacs stops with
the message ("Cannot open load file" "w3m-ucs"). So I removed this
customization, and tried loading w3m-ucs with load-library, which resulted
in this backtrace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "w3m-ucs")
  load("w3m-ucs")
  load-library("w3m-ucs")
* call-interactively(load-library)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command)

I'd be grateful for any pointers on this problem.

Thanks in advance,
--
Sebastian P. Luque

* [emacs-w3m:08345] Re: mule-ucs
@ 2005-08-04  7:22 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2005-08-04  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-w3m, ding

> Following the recommendations in the w3m manual, I installed mule-ucs in
> order to be able to display some special characters....

The best way is to contact the emacs-w3m community since this
issue doesn't seem to be related to Gnus.  To do that, I
recommend you use the `M-x report-emacs-w3m-bug' command after
starting up emacs-w3m.  If Emacs complains that there's no such
command, emacs-w3m you're using is too old.