* Sender address
@ 2004-05-14 13:35 Norbert Koch
From: Norbert Koch @ 2004-05-14 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I must have broken something in my setup here, because all messages I
send get the same (unwanted) sender 'viteno@t-online.de' instead of
the one written in the From: line.  I'm not sure when exactly this
started to happen, but I'll guess around three weeks ago.

My local copy has the correct sender, but not the one sent out through
SMTP.

Any ideas what could cause such a behaviour?

Thanks,
norbert.