Hi. I'm having some trouble with nnrss. If I hit `B nnrss ', I get the nnrss URL prompt. I'll enter something like: http://boingboing.net/rss.xml If I answer 'n' to "fetch extra categories? ", then I'm dropped into an empty gnus-browse-server buffer. The message log indicates: Connecting to http://boingboing.net/rss.xml... Reading active file...done Connecting to http://boingboing.net/rss.xml...done I'm not even sure that it's connecting to boingboing, much less reading the rss file. Why? If I /don't/ enter a URL, and just say 'y to "fetch extra categories? ", I get: Connecting to ... Opening nnrss server...done Reading active file... Contacting host: w.moreover.com:80 Reading active file...done Connecting to ...done .../et voila!/ Something actually shows up in the buffer: K 0: Companies.Boeing news K 0: Companies.Caterpillar Inc news K 0: Companies.Citigroup news K 0: Companies.Coca-Cola news Do you know how I might diagnose this? It might be a problem with one of the support libraries on which nnrss relies, in which case, I'd probably have to do a step-by-step trace. Thanks in advance, --Joe P.S.: If Shenghuo Zhu is on this list, please accept my compliments for implementing another reason to never leave gnus. -- Joseph Barillari -- http://barillari.org