* Bug in documentation
@ 2003-05-01 18:00 Jaap-Henk Hoepman
From: Jaap-Henk Hoepman @ 2003-05-01 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the info files, node "Agent Basics" it says:

   * You then decide to see whether any new news has arrived.  You
     connect your machine to the net (using PPP or whatever), and then
     hit `J j' to make Gnus become "plugged" and use `g' to check for
     new mail as usual.  To check for new mail in unplugged mode, see
     (*Note Mail Source Specifiers::).

However, in the node "Mail Source Specifiers" there is no such information. And
anyway, is there any point in checking for mail in unplugged mode? I mean, the
local machine is supposed to be offline, no?

Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman           |  I've got sunshine in my pockets
Dept. of Computer Science   |  Brought it back to spray the day