On 1 Apr 2003, Xavier Maillard wrote: First, Xavier, your Reply-To header sucks. =(( > I using PGG for 1 month now and it seems that all signed/encrypted > messages whose keys are not in my keyring are never checked/verified > before being displaid to me. I don't think it is the normal > behaviour. So I am asking why Gnus always fails silently when verifying > messages and want to know how to correct this. RTFM: it's not a Gnus problem, it's the default behavoiur of GnuPG now (since 1.2, I guess). -- I accept RFC3156 and RFC2440-compatible encrypted mail. PGP key fingerprint: 123A 7CCE 6E26 6233 0D87 E01A A0F8 3524 FCD8 1841