On 23 Mar 2003, Xavier MAILLARD wrote: > <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> ? > I just want to know on which message headers the R/r key combination > is binded. Is it binded to 'Reply-To' or 'Mail-Followup-To' ? I ask > this cuz I have difficulties to answer to ML whenever I hit R/r I never > catch the relevant ML adress. I tried to fix it using broken-reply-to > but that doesn't seem to work for certain messages. R is `reply', F is `followup'. To followup the message on a mailing list, you need F; to reply to the message sender, you need R. I thought, this is really too obvious. -- I accept RFC3156 and RFC1991-compatible encrypted mail. PGP key fingerprint: 123A 7CCE 6E26 6233 0D87 E01A A0F8 3524 FCD8 1841