On 21 Mar 2003, Frank Schmitt wrote: > I strongly advice you to have a look at the program Hamster, it's a > local news- and mailserver for Windows. You install it, tell him from > which pop servers it should retrieve mail and from which nntp-Servers > it should retrieve which groups, then you tell Gnus to read news from > localhost, read mail via pop3 from localhost, too and send mail via > smtp to localhost. Thanks. =)) I'll definitely look at it. -- I accept RFC3156 and RFC1991-compatible encrypted mail. PGP key fingerprint: 123A 7CCE 6E26 6233 0D87 E01A A0F8 3524 FCD8 1841