dave-mlist@bfnet.com writes: > I want to keep qmail separating my mail --- I get mail addressed to > dave-@bfnet.com and qmail is smart enough to separate that > into a Maildir called ~/Mail//Maildir. > > Next, I want gnus to slurp the mail out of Maildir. Here is my > current test setup: > > (setq mail-sources '((maildir :path "/home/dave/Mail/test/Maildir/new"))) > (setq gnus-select-method '(nnml "private")) > (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods nil) > > Here are my questions: > > 0. Can anyone out there using qmail and gnus send me thier config? > > 1. What use is the string "private" in the gnus-select-method? > > 2. Should I set mail-sources to a function that looks for > ~/Mail/*/Maildir and returns a list of (maildir) sources with > their various paths, or is there a better way? I subscribe to every mailing list with a unique mailaddress. I then forward the mail from there to one Maildir, so that all mail sits in a single place. All mail got stamped by qmail with a "Delivered-To:" header on the way, which I use to split them up again. Below is an example splitting rule plus the parts of my Gnus setup relating to mail handling. leo