From: Juri Pakaste <cyteen@avalon.icon.fi>
Subject: about SOUP
Date: 26 Jun 1996 20:04:25 +0300	[thread overview]

<sigh> (We need those earcons :-))

I'm unable to get SOUP to work. The manual talks about using "O s" to
create SOUP packets, but O isn't bound to anything, at least in the
Group buffer when connected to a server with NNTP. I've also tried
using "G s b", which seems to work -- it creates the ~/SoupBrew
directory and *.(MSG|IDX), AREAS and gnus-prefix files there. However,
when I start Gnus with nnsoup as the primary method, I only get the
Group buffer with all the groups prefixed by asterisks.

I'm currently using Gnus 5.2.25 with XEmacs 19.14, but I've tried to
get this working with multiple versions of Gnus on both GNU Emacs and
XEmacs 19.13.

What am I doing wrong?
--
// Juri Pakaste