Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Eric Abrahamsen writes: > >> Peter Münster writes: >> >>> And here a related problem: >>> >>> When using "S D r" (gnus-summary-resend-message), a local copy of the >>> message is written to the group. >> >> I'm guessing that there's something particular to archive group writing, >> since this doesn't happen with regular nnml groups with non-ascii names. >> Are you using "Céline" as your archive group, or your Gcc header for >> this particular set of messages? And you're in this group when you hit >> "S D r" as above, right? > > Okay, I was able to reproduce this problem when archiving messages to a > group with a non-ascii name. Give me a few days and I ought have this > fixed. That was much easier than I thought, I'd simply missed a group-name encoding call when I was yanking all this stuff out a year or so ago. If you'd like, please test the attached diff to make sure it works, though I'm fairly sure this is it. Eric