Gnus development mailing list
From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: MS rpmsg message in gnus?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 12:07:06 +0100

Hello all,

somebody has sent me a message as an rpmsg (restricted permission
message), a Microsoft-ism (as usual, completely nonstandard as far as I
can tell).

Is it possible to read such emails in gnus?  These emails provide a web
link to supposedly allow you to read the email in a browser but this
doesn't work either.  I end up having to use Outlook Web Access.  Not
ideal!

Thank you,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.4 on Debian bullseye/sid