Hello, I am using emacs 25.2 (debian) with built-in gnus on a very small computer (ARM based OpenPandora [https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/] running Debian aka pandian) with only 512 MB of RAM. I can read all my imap groups just fine. However, as soon as I try to open one of the (maybe large) nntp groups, e.g. gmane.emacs.help, the memory use by Emacs jumps dramatically from 250 MB to 780 MB, making the system unusable. Is there some variable that I may be setting that affects memory use so dramatically? Or is there some variable I should set to avoid this problem? I have set gnus.thread.refer.limit to 0 but have done no other tests. Thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.5