* Separate 'replied' (A) from 'forwarded' (F) mark in summary buffer?
@ 2017-07-23  8:58 Manuel Carro
From: Manuel Carro @ 2017-07-23  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello.  For what I've seen in the documentation, the %U format in the
summary buffer format string handle both the 'replied' and 'forwarded'
status ('A' and 'F', by default).  If this is so, I cannot distinguish
messages which have been answered and forwarded from those which have
been either answered or forwarded: only the last mark ('A' or 'F') is
shown.

Do any of you know if there any way to separate those marks, or add a
third one meaning 'answered and forwarded'?  Or if it is at least
possible to obtain that information from any message header?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best,
--
 Manuel Carro                              : manuel.carro@{imdea.org,upm.es}
 Director, IMDEA Software Institute        : http://software.imdea.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-07-23  8:58 UTC | newest]