On Fri, Sep 09 2011, XeCycle wrote: > Hi there, I want to send HTML messages --- but don't flame me now --- to > my blogger, for easier publishing. > > I Googled and found the same topic discussed in 2008, but the answer is > not clear. That guy mentioned Muse and more, but I want to write HTML > code directly in the message buffer and send it. How to make it? In a message composition buffer you can use the MML tag system to include an HTML "part" -- or have the whole message consist of HTML. In an empty message hit "C-c RET p", then pick text/html. You'll get a tag like this (this might actually put html into my message, don't know if it works over nntp):