Eric S Fraga writes: > Deepak Tripathi writes: Eric, Thanks for detailed about queue and draft. For its working now as e and then C-c C-c. > >> Robert Pluim writes: >> >>> Eric S Fraga writes: >> D t and D s works from nndraft:drafts folders, How to use it from >> nndraft:queue ? > > No idea. When I have drafts, I typically edit them (e) and then send > (C-c C-c), save for later further processing (C-c C-d) or discard (C-c > C-k), as appropriate. > > If I have queued messages, I send them from the group buffer (J S). > > For me, draft and queued messages are very distinct. Anything in the > queue *will* be sent: they are complete messages that I do not need to > look at again before sending (except in extreme cases). Draft > messages > are those which should *not* be sent without further editing. Very > different use cases and gnus handles the distinction very nicely, IMO. -- ,---- | Life's Too Short, Write Fast Code, Use emacs :) | Deepak Tripathi(gnumonk) | irc: irc.debian.org | nick: deepak, gnumonk | web: http://www.gnumonk.com `----