* Article edit doesn't show all headers
@ 2011-02-22  2:07 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2011-02-22  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I updated recently and have found since that the old way of article
edit working has disappeared.

In the pest when entering gnus-article-edit-mode on a message, the
full headers would be visible in the editing buffer.

Now when I do that, only a few are visible, Subj, From, Date and
Msgid.

Is there something to set to retain the old behavior?

* Re: Article edit doesn't show all headers
@ 2011-02-22  2:19 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-02-22  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> In the pest when entering gnus-article-edit-mode on a message, the
> full headers would be visible in the editing buffer.

This should now be fixed in No Gnus.

* Re: Article edit doesn't show all headers
@ 2011-02-22  3:08   ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2011-02-22  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

>> In the pest when entering gnus-article-edit-mode on a message, the
>> full headers would be visible in the editing buffer.
>
> This should now be fixed in No Gnus.

I just checked again after seeing your answer.

I created new directory
I ran git clone http://git.gnus.org/gnus.git in it.

Then ran ./configure && make,

Deleted /usr/local/gnus

moved the new gnus directory to /usr/local/gnus
(Where I always keep it)

closed emacs re-restarted then started
gnus.

My version says `No Gnus v0.11'... Is that what it should say?

(I got lost trying to  follow the different versioning schemes.)

I still see the behavior described in original post concering entering
gnus-article-edit-mode

* Re: Article edit doesn't show all headers
@ 2011-02-22  3:19     ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-02-22  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> My version says `No Gnus v0.11'... Is that what it should say?

No, it should say No Gnus v0.14.  I don't think you're picking up the
right version.