"Daiki Ueno" writes: > Hi, > > 2007/8/27, Michaël Cadilhac : >> "Daiki Ueno" writes: >> Hi! Is it on purpose that you removed the ding ML? > > No, I just sent it via gmail which I'm not familiar with. Yeah, I know that. Such a PIT posterior. > However, if NotDashEscaped is removed, we should also treat the > original text as *not* dash-escaped. Otherwise, the contents you will > see is not what signed in the clearsigned message. I personally think > this is not a big problem though. I don't really understand, the NotDashEscaped header is not used to compute the signature, is it? > I was saying that it is straightforward to make use of GnuPG's output > rather than to decode/reformat dash-escaped text by Gnus itself. I fail to see the link with the current conversation :-/ This is mainly due to my poor knowledge in the matter ;-) -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Perhaps we should start | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | making protest releases | | JID/MSN: | before doing a fall release. | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- David Kastrup - --'