* how to use 2 pop3 servers in 2 different groups
@ 2005-11-13 16:12 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2005-11-13 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I think I asked that a while ago, but I still have not figured out,
how to solve the following.

I receive mail from a pop3 server, using the pop.el pkg
with the following setting
   (eval-after-load "mail-source"
     '(add-to-list 'mail-sources '(pop :pop3_1.server.net
                                       :user "user")))

Now I want to use a second server pop3_2.server.net say however that
mail should go into a different group, the same way mail is organised
for different imap servers.  However I cannot see where to specify
the target group for the second pop3 server, so I don't know how to
proceed.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-11-13 16:12 UTC | newest]