* Sending news via news.myxomop using nntp...
@ 2005-08-25 21:57 Alexander Kotelnikov
From: Alexander Kotelnikov @ 2005-08-25 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

When I send an article to my inn2 via nntps gnus freezes with the
message
"Sending news via news.myxomop using nntp..."
in the mini-buffer. The posting process completes (successfully!)
right after I press C-g with the message
"Quit retrieving data from nntp"
the side effect of this interruption is that article buffer does not
get destroyed.

The connection is established via stunnel:
(setq nntp-ssl-program "stunnel -c -v 3 -a ~/.ssl/ -f -r %s:%p")

This never happens if I use nntp (not nntps). I have tested, that this
does not happen with slrn -h snews://... So, I believe, the problem is
in between inn2 - stunnel - gnus. Can we try to fix this?
--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia

* Sending news via news.myxomop using nntp...
@ 2005-08-26 23:03 Alexander Kotelnikov