* gmane, and follow up via news rather than mail.
@ 2004-03-19 11:26 Daniel Pittman
From: Daniel Pittman @ 2004-03-19 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have moved over to using gmane for my mailing lists, rather than
getting them myself, which is extremely nice in a number of ways.

The one problem I have is that I generally want to follow up on a
message by posting back through gmane, not by responding directly to the
list (and getting told that I am not subscribed any longer).

`S N' works, but is a lot more cumbersome than the 'F' or 'R' that I
have grown used to for both mail and normal usenet news.

I am sure there is something I can do to configure this so that I follow
up by news, not email, by default, but I can't find it.

Can someone embarrass me by pointing out the section of the manual where
it gives those very simple instructions?

Thanks,
        Daniel

--
Learning takes place by discovery, not when you're told something but
when you figure it out for yourself.