On 4 jan 2004, larsi@gnus.org wrote: > Possibly the last Gnus 5.10 release. I think that before we make the transition to No Gnus, the follwoing almost-trivial patch should be applied. Kevin Greiner gave his approval to this patch way back in May, but did not apply it straight away, since this was straight after Lars announced that he wanted there to be more focus on fixing bugs rather than new features in anticipation of No Gnus. See <87bry4sk0n.fsf@cam.ac.uk> and the surrounding discussion. I think that the patch should be applied now since it is small and tidy, serves a demonstrable need and has been very thoroughly tested by yours truly in the months following May (more than half a year). There have been lots of other patches applied that are far more intrusive.