* How to load spam.el just for gmane reporting?
@ 2003-09-25 19:12 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2003-09-25 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

The manual says the following about loading the spam.el package:

   ...So you should load `spam.el' after you set one of the
   `spam-use-*' variables:

     (setq spam-use-bogofilter t)
     (require 'spam)

But what if I just wish to load this package for use with the gmane
groups?  There is no spam-use-gmane variable.  At least none that I
could find?

Thanx!

- Steinar