* Reporting spam to SpamAssassin through an email address?
@ 2003-09-25 19:22 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2003-09-25 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Incoming messages to one of my email addresses goes through
SpamAssassin.  This SpamAssassin setup has an email address that can
be used to report spam that slipped through.

Does spam.el have any support for this kind of setup?  Eg. "send all
spam marked addresses to an email address found in the group
parameters, on group exit", or something like that?

I couldn't find anything i the manual.

Of course, I could just process mark the spam and to an S D r to said
address.  But it feels cleaner to handle it through the spam reporter,
and then I won't have to remember the email address to report spam in
a certain folder to.

Thanx!

- Steinar

* Re: Reporting spam to SpamAssassin through an email address?
@ 2003-10-02 18:16 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2003-10-02 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, sb@dod.no wrote:

> Does spam.el have any support for this kind of setup?  Eg. "send all
> spam marked addresses to an email address found in the group
> parameters, on group exit", or something like that?
>
> I couldn't find anything i the manual.
>
> Of course, I could just process mark the spam and to an S D r to
> said address.  But it feels cleaner to handle it through the spam
> reporter, and then I won't have to remember the email address to
> report spam in a certain folder to.

Currently such a spam report function doesn't exist, but it should be
easy to write one.  spam-report.el reports only to gmane right now,
that's the place to add more spam reporting functions.

Ted