As of recent, I have to enter my GnuPG passphrase twice when signing outgoing messages. I can't track down the exact time this started happening; suffice to say it was a couple of apt-get update's ago. The most frustrating part is that I can't seem to pin down the behavior. Sometimes I get prompted: GnuPG passphrase for 8D02A6F1: Other times I see: GnuPG passphrase for kirk@strauser.com: At other times, I see one of them followed immediately by the other one. I am signing my messages with the "<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>" method. Any thoughts? -- Kirk Strauser