I'm on a tight budget. Byte-wise. My inbox is in nnbabyl format, and messages that I don't care to keep I mark with an 'E', and occasionally I do a 'B M-C-e' (especially if someone sends me a large email). Now, I keep copies of my outgoing messages in an nnfolder. I have to clean up in there too, sometimes, to stay within budget. I try the same thing, mark articles I don't want to keep as expirable and perform gnus-summary-expire-articles-now. But the articles are not deleted. Am I missing something? Am I not allowed to remove articles from nnfolders, or what? Thanks for your time, Adam. -- But if you hurt whats mine Adam Sjøgren I'll sure as hell retaliate asjo@diku.dk