* registry marks?
@ 2015-07-08 17:54 Peter Davis
From: Peter Davis @ 2015-07-08 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'm running gnus 5.13 and, while the gnus menu offers an option for
adding registry marks to a message, the variable gnus-registry-marks is
undefined, and none of my attempts to mark a message work.

Is there something I have to configure to enable this feature?

I'm assuming once I've marked messages, I can somehow retrieve them by
mark, or list all the messages marked Important or whatever, right? I'm
using nnimap.

Thanks,
-pd