On Sat, May 04 2013, Albert Krewinkel wrote: Hi Albert, > I tried to get sieve-manage working with my dovecot/pigeonhole server. > It didn't quite work out of the box, so I made a few adjustments to the > code. The result is in my github-repo at > git://github.com/tarleb/gnus.git (in the "sieve" branch). > > Most noticable changes: > - Added support for starttls > - Allowing multibyte-process buffers (couldn't get > string-parsing/encoding working without it) > - Slightly nicer looking code (IMHO of course) > - An ugly workaround which I intend to fix by the end of > next week. > > Any feedback on the code or advice on how to get this upstream would be > highly appreciated. This is on a my TODO for years, thanks for your awesome job. I'd be happy to merge this upstream. Did you sign the FSF copyright assignment yet? Considering the amount of patches, I think you'll need that first. -- Julien Danjou /* Free Software hacker * freelance consultant http://julien.danjou.info */