* Re: Wrong date for delayed articles?
       [not found]   ` <yeg4nm0k9q2.fsf@carro.ll.iac.es>
@ 2012-10-18 15:39     ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2012-10-18 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Angel de Vicente <angelv@iac.es> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Peter Münster <pmlists@free.fr> writes:
>>> The mail get me properly in the delayed date, but the "Date" field in
>>> the message itself is the date when I wrote the message, not when it
>>> was sent. I don't see an option in the manual to change this
>>> behaviour, is it possible?
>>
>> You could try this: (setq message-draft-headers '(References From))
>
> great, thanks, thar worked perfectly. I think that this should be the
> default, rather than keeping the date when the mail was started?

I like the default the way it is.  There are plenty of "Received"
headers in the email delivered that will show when the message was
actually sent as opposed to composed.  I want the recipient to know when
I wrote the email, not when my computer finally got around to sending
it.

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.2.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.6

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-18 15:39 UTC | newest]