On Wed, Sep 05 2012, Kyle Sexton wrote: > Has anyone configured Gnus to send notices to the notification center > in Mountain Lion? From what I've read emacs 24 has built in > notification support, but it seems to be based on D-BUS. I've also > seen some mention of using todochiku for notifications. Yes, it's base on Freedesktop specification. You can probably write your own notification function and defalias it to replace `notifications-notify'. -- Julien Danjou /* Free Software hacker & freelance http://julien.danjou.info */