* mountain lion notification center
@ 2012-09-05 13:47 Kyle Sexton
From: Kyle Sexton @ 2012-09-05 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Has anyone configured Gnus to send notices to the notification center
in Mountain Lion?  From what I've read emacs 24 has built in
notification support, but it seems to be based on D-BUS.  I've also
seen some mention of using todochiku for notifications.

--
Kyle Sexton

* Re: mountain lion notification center
@ 2012-09-05 14:38 ` Julien Danjou