* BBDB and article buffer from field
@ 2012-04-09 19:56 Matt Ford
From: Matt Ford @ 2012-04-09 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

Am I missing something?  But is there a way to have BBDB replace the
from field of the article buffer with that of the BBDB real name for
emails with the appropriate entries?

Thanks for any pointers,

--
Matt

* Re: BBDB and article buffer from field
@ 2012-04-10 22:40 ` Matt Ford
From: Matt Ford @ 2012-04-10 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Actually my request is more general.  What I'd like is for all headers
in the article buffer to be filtered through BBDB and have the email
entries replaced with proper name + email address from BBDB.

This seems so obvious that I can't quite believe I can't configure
it...I'm not convinced I've missed the option despite scouring the info
pages and even looking at some code.
--
Matt