* using templates to write articles (email)
@ 2011-06-10 18:03 lee
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: lee @ 2011-06-10 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

is there some sort of support built into gnus for writing articles
(email) from templates? Such templates would contain either headers or a
body, or a combination of both.

So far, I´ve created templates as plain text files, and when writing an
email from the template, I delete everything in the composing buffer and
do an insert-file to read the template into the buffer. This works fine,
and perhaps there´s some support for templates already built in, which
would make using templates more convenient?