Hi, gnus-group has functions to list groups with dormant or cached articles, but not ticked. That might be useful for some setups (for instance, I have gnus-list-groups-with-ticked-articles set to nil and periodically check my ticked messages with this), or just to look at groups with ticked articles, and not unread ones. The following patch does just that, and provides a binding for it. It's a trivial copy/paste from gnus-group-list-dormant and -cached. There didn't seem to be much point in abstracting the code out of these functions, since there are simple wrappers around gnus-group-prepare-function. Speaking of which, the interface in gnus-group-prepare-function is slightly different than the one in gnus-group-prepare-flat, and code calls gnus-group-prepare-function assuming the extended interface from gnus-group-prepare-flat. Seems to me either gnus-group-prepare-function should document the extended interface, or it should just be dispensed with and gnus-group-prepare-flat called directly. Any reason to leave the indirection? Antoine