From: Tassilo Horn <tassilo@member.fsf.org>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: Auto-Filing Replies to an Email
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:42:33 +0100	[thread overview]

Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

Hi Jake,

> I use gcc-self so that messages sent from a specific group are
> viewable in that folder.  Is there a way for replies to an email sent
> from a group to be automatically moved to that group?

Huh?  gcc-self should work here, too.  You can set it in the
gnus-parameters like that:

,----[ C-h v gnus-parameters RET ]
| Value:
| (("Fastmail:INBOX\\.mailinglists\\.bbdb-info"
|   (to-address . "bbdb-info@lists.sourceforge.net")
|   (subscribed . t)
|   (gcc-self . "nnmaildir+Fastmail:INBOX.Sent Items"))

[...]

|  ("Fastmail:INBOX"
|   (gnus-use-scoring nil)
|   (gcc-self . t))

[...]

| [back]
`----

As you can see I put mails in mailinglist groups to "INBOX.Sent Items"
and mails in other folders that don't match any mailinglist group into
the group itself.  That applies to replies as well as to new mails.

Bye,
Tassilo