/ Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen was heard to say: | Any interest? I'm not even sure whether it's possible to get this | together in such a short time, and it's doubtful that the postal | service will be able to get them out in time for, er, whatever, but | isn't that just what Gnus development is about? :-) Yup, count me in. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | When the politicians complain that TV http://nwalsh.com/ | turns the proceedings into a circus, it | should be made clear that the circus | was already there, and that TV has | merely demonstrated that not all the | performers are well trained.--Edward R. | Murrow