* nnimap, cyrus imapd and ticks not noted ?
@ 2001-01-16 16:25 dme
From: dme @ 2001-01-16 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Using a cvs-current Oort gnus with two different IMAP servers:
      - Exchange 5.5.2650.23
      - Cyrus 1.6.24
I have a problem with ticked articles on the Cyrus server.  Everything
works as expected on the Exchange server.

My group list includes an indication of ticked articles which, after
`g', appears correctly.  If I try to enter the group (which has no new
articles) using `space', the group summary buffer is never displayed
and I am left in the group list with the group now showing 0 ticked
articles.

Pressing 'g' leaves the number of ticked articles at zero.

Pressing 'meta-g' on the group results in the correct number (2 in
this case) being displayed.

Driving the Cyrus IMAP server by hand suggests that there are two
articles \flagged:
         a uid search flagged
         * SEARCH 371 416
         a OK Completed

Any suggestions as to where to start looking ?

dme.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-16 16:25 UTC | newest]