* problems with gcc
@ 2021-01-12  8:14 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2021-01-12  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I have set, as recommended in the documentation

(setq gnus-message-archive-group
      '((if (message-news-p)
	    "sent-news"
	  "sent-mail")))

When I use gnus-group-mail in the main group buffer I obtain

The following buffer

,----
| From: Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es>
| Gcc: nnml+archive:sent-mail, nnml+archive:sent-news
| --text follows this line--
`----

When I do this from any other, no gnus buffer I obtain the same.

However I have also set in my mail buffers

[ ] GCC: Value Menu To current group
    Specify default value for GCC header. More

So when I use

 runs the command gnus-summary-post-news
I obtain

,----
| Gcc: nnimap+UCMgmail:INBOX, nnml+archive:sent-news
| From: Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es>
| --text follows this line--
`----

Which contains the nnml+archive:sent-news

That I don't understand.

Any ideas?

Regards

Uwe Brauer