Teemu writes: > I think that more or less everyone should have "use-agent" line in their > ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf file because then gpg-agent daemon is started > automatically by /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90gpg-agent script, at least in > Debian GNU/Linux systems. I will give that a whirl, thanks! > GnuPG 2 (gpg2) always uses the agent for key management but if gpg-agent > daemon is not running it is launched temporarily. Maybe that was the cause of the "Oh, it works. Oh, now it doesn't." moments I had some of... >> building .deb packages with debuild doesn't work, it gives up on >> signing the packages right away, instead of trying to sign them. I'll >> have to do some searching to find out how to fix that... > I'd guess that that this is a gpg-agent issue too. I will put use-agent in there, and see if it helps. Thanks again! Adam -- "If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being Adam Sjøgren gruntled." asjo@koldfront.dk