* Tick the read message
@ 2014-09-02 14:31 Melleus
From: Melleus @ 2014-09-02 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Is there any sane way to set a ticked mark on the previously read (and
now hidden) message? When I find it by hitting G-G and tick that message
in the search results I do not see the message when returning back from
search results though.

Thank you.

* Re: Tick the read message
@ 2014-09-02 15:50 ` Alberto Luaces
From: Alberto Luaces @ 2014-09-02 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Melleus writes:

> Is there any sane way to set a ticked mark on the previously read (and
> now hidden) message? When I find it by hitting G-G and tick that message
> in the search results I do not see the message when returning back from
> search results though.

Once the article is selected, you can warp to the original group with «A
W», then tick.

--
Alberto

* Re: Tick the read message