Steinar Bang writes: >>>>>> Sharon Kimble : > >> I'm running nnimap for my gmails, how do you run it for a pop3 account >> please? > > What I've done for my own POP3 accounts, is to fetchmail them to my own > IMAP server, and filter them into separate folders there, based on the > recipient. > Thanks for this, but your method wouldn't work here, on a stand-alone machine, no network, and one sole user, and no-one else living here. ATM I couldn't justify to myself setting up a box to act as a server just for handling 3 pop accounts. But it is something that I could bear in mind for the future, so thanks again. Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.91.1