Hello, Looking at group mail splitting I found several room of improvement: - make sure to use an email only once, when “to-address” and “to-list” are equal the same mail is present two times in “nnmail-split-fancy” - use “regexp-opt” for to-address, to-list and extra-aliases - as ding mailing list does not define “List-Post” headers, we shoud take the “to-address” and “to-list” mails, replace the “@” with “.” and add “List-ID” to “nnmail-split-abbrev-alist” Any comment welcome. Regards. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF