Daiki Ueno writes: > Łukasz Stelmach writes: > >> It looks like there is a sort of bug in mml2015-epg-encrypt at line >> 1117. >> >> http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/tree/lisp/mml2015.el?id=6e422932976e94d6dbb7ad602c5be3eb481fe46c#n1117) >> >> The whole form that begins at line 1113 converts list of recipients >> provided as email addresses, key IDs or anything gpg can digest into epg >> "objects". Unfortunately there is one corner case that makes this code >> fail. That is when a key is valid but a uid on it has been revoked. > > Thanks for the report. > >> epg.el is a part of emacs, mml2015.el belongs to gnus. IMHO it is >> mml2015-epg-find-usable-key that should be fixed. The function should >> accept and additional (optional?) parameter with a recipient uid as >> passed to epg-list-keys and reject keys with all uids matching the >> recipient parameter revoked. > > Sounds reasonable. I plan to apply the attached patch. The patch needed a fix: there was a space before tab and my name for the changelog has been messed up (maybe due to encoding issues?). See the first attachment. There are two more issues: 1. mml2015-find-usable-key is called from mml2015-epg-find-usable-secret-key. Your patch hasn't changed the invocation. See the second attachment. 2. IMHO mml2015-epg-check-user-id should return true if a key id is passed as a uid to check. I assume that if a caller passes id to mml2015-find-usable-key find See the third attachment. All atachments has been generated with git-format-patch and are ready to apply with git-am onto 98f5834. I've got some more patches for mml2015-epg-* but let's concentrate on the revoked uid handling. PS. It looks like this massage originally hasn't made it to the group (because of attachments?) -- Miłego dnia, Łukasz Stelmach