* Bug when using address completion from bbdb
@ 2012-07-28 14:22 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2012-07-28 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

The headers get all mixed up when I try to complete an adress. More
precisely :

* I type some characters in the From field
* I press TAB (bound to message-tab)
* bbdb proposes several completion
* I middle click on the one I want
* some (not all) part of the address is copied in the *Subject* header
* resulting in something like :

To:
Subjecsomename@mit:

notice that Subject is cut, and the complete adress should be
somename@mines.org

Has anyone else seen something like that ?

Also, is there a way to get TAB (message-tab) to focus on the newly
created bbdb frame, and to select the address with a key (RET for
example) without using the mouse ?

Thanks for your help,

Julien.

* Re: Bug when using address completion from bbdb
@ 2012-07-28 23:45 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2012-07-28 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:22:39 +0200, Julien wrote:

[...]

> * I middle click on the one I want
> * some (not all) part of the address is copied in the *Subject* header

[...]

> Has anyone else seen something like that ?

This has been happening to me as well for a while, but I haven't been
annoyed enough to figure out when it broke or why.

Not very helpful...

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "You know, if the sun was an oboe, what would you do?"       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Bug when using address completion from bbdb
@ 2012-07-29 20:20   ` Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2012-07-29 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:22:39 +0200, Julien wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> * I middle click on the one I want
>> * some (not all) part of the address is copied in the *Subject* header
>
> [...]
>
>> Has anyone else seen something like that ?
>
> This has been happening to me as well for a while, but I haven't been
> annoyed enough to figure out when it broke or why.
>
> Not very helpful...

At least I know I'm not alone...

Julien.